Saturday, June 21, 2014

Paris' 4th Birthday

Today we celebrated my grand-daughter's 4th birthday - my oh my 4 already! time flies doesn't it?

She had her party at Playmaze with several of her friends and cousins and then we all went back to my son's place for a barbeque lunch - we had a lovely day.  Paris was very excited, been waiting for this day to arrive.  Here are some pics - its do hard to get a decent photo of her, always on the go and she will only look at the camera IF she feels like it :)  she so looks like her dad, my twin son.

Oh, I did manage to make her a birthday card and I did a quick tangle tonight - just in time for day 21 - create each day in June with Kelly from Whimsy and Zen.

her card










her present from me

tonights tangle - in blue gel pen, coloured with stampin up watercolour pencil (blue) and then blended with a blender pen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit :)