Thursday, July 17, 2014

New Pattern - Chim-Chimenee

A few weeks ago I was doing a ZIA and began to draw my pattern 'Chop Chop' from memory, however once I did the triangle peaks something else eventuated.  A few people asked me about it so I decided the pattern was different enough to warrant it's own step out and name.

This is the piece I was working on at the time.


here is the step out



a close up - together with patterns, Sliders an Chechain


and my pattern Chop Chop


and here's a tile I finished off yesterday, nothing to do with Chim Chimenee :)




and a glimpse of my desk at work - a work in progress - this is what I do when I need a break from Finance :)



2 comments:

  1. Just stumbled upon your work on Pinterest - it's gorgeous! But I am stumped. In the last piece, what is the pattern you're doing in red and white as a border in the center-right? I can't quite place it, and it would be lovely in my current work! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you kindly Becky, would you be referring to 'Twistine' by Jennifer Hohensteiner?

      Delete

Thank you for your visit :)