Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter 2014

Spent the last 2 days cooking, baking and bagging Easter Eggs for my family.

Happy Easter Everyone - wishing you all peace, love and happiness always.

Here are some pics :)

Blessings xx

Dyed some eggs for Easter (Traditional red)

 my twin son with his daughter Paris
 my twin daughter with my granddaughter Paris
 my mum and dad and my niece and granddaughter
 egg hunt
 with my cousin's doggy Holly

 gourds in mum's garden
 chockies
 almond cookies


 Jesus is the reason
my granddaughter and I


I haven't tried these before - my gift from my daughter :)

2 comments:

  1. Happy Easter Poppie and family, enjoy your get together!! I also love the pics and especially you in a Zentangled top. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello ... I introduced myself yesterday with you. I have a new blog address! I am pleased to a new you! Thank you! Greetings from Germany,*Manja*
    http://tangle-manja.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit :)