Sunday, April 6, 2014

Challenge #2 - Bubble Artwork with Made by Joey

Boy was I sorry I started this one - it took me all afternoon to draw, colour and fill the bubbles.  I really wanted to do a Portuguese Rooster so I thought I would combine both for this week's challenge.  I wouldn't normally add such a busy background and feel my rooster got a little lost.  Having said that 'Tipple' is one of my favourite fills and it would have been better if I didn't tangle my rooster.  All part of the experience isn't it?

I used copic markers for colour.

And here he is.  And the link if you would like to join in.  http://madebyjoey.blogspot.ca/search/label/for%20drawing

I hope you've had a lovely weekend - thanks for stopping by - I'd love to hear from you :)


2 comments:

Thank you for your visit :)