Saturday, February 1, 2014

Versamark Pen and Tangling???

Well the day finally arrived - I've been wanting to try this for so long now and this morning I said to myself that today is the day to test my Versamark pen and see what I could do with it.  

I knew I would have to work quite quickly so a large piece was out of the question.  I didn't want the pen to dry out because the embossing powder would not have anything to stick on and hence, my idea would have become a fizzer!! hehe

The embossing powder is from 'Stampin Up' one is 'Red Cobbler' and the other is called 'Pool Party'.

Now that I've tried it I probably won't do it again - not that it doesn't look good but to work quickly I can only do small works.

This one I tried my newbie pattern 'Zulu' - its only 3 inches by 3 inches - I could turn it into a card or something, but for now, I'll leave it aside :)


see the sheen of the powder?  (Oh I forgot to say that once you put the powder on top of the Versamark image, you shake off the excess and heat it - I used my toaster)  




For this one, I just drew large dots, then tangled simply - its about 3 inches by 6 inches




My verdict?  It is very fiddly but I can now get it out of my system lol

Thanks for visiting and for your interest - Your comments are most welcome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit :)