Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Weekly Challenge #202: "DuoTangle: Chebucto vs Copada" and more

I'm playing catch up this week as I didn't post last week's challenge #201, but first here is my entry for Challenge #201

 Weekly Challenge #201: "Moebius Syndrome Awareness Day 2015"


 played some more







This week's challenge #202 is a Duo Tangle using Margaret Bremner's tangles Chebucto and Copada - I used a Renaissance tile



 I have been busy of late making 'Love' cards for Valentines' Day







and a few ad hoc cards







This one for Australia Day which is celebrated on 26th January




Aussie, Aussie, Aussie - Oi, Oi, Oi!! (my daughter and I)




The next two for the two colours/two patterns challenge for the Aussie Zentanglers Facebook Group




My try at Sandra Strait's 'Bleedthrumonade' technique



Some entries for the Square One:  Purely Zentangle Facebook Group


BB


Nzeppel


Rixty



XYP

.... and some just for fun - the one below is shaky as I drew it whilst travelling in the car on the way to the Cricket on Australia Day



tried out  Arcodos by CZT Lianne Woods



nothing in particular 


oh and I nearly forgot, I tangled my canvas shoes

That's it for me - I hope you find some inspiration - thank you for your visit.

Enjoy the rest of your week and hope our friends in the North are safe and well.

P.S  I post a lot on Instagram now :)

7 comments:

  1. WOW! That's a lot of work produced and all really interesting and different! I especially like this weeks Diva tile and the top right and bottom left valentines cards. Your nzeppel (which I just learned this week) and rixty cards are fun too...oh heck, I just love it all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed WOW seeing all these beautiful zia's and zentangles. I'll only pick two to comment: the first one (201) is so very beautiful and the background sooooo elegant. The 202 tile is quite impressive, I love the contrast, makes me want to use such a tile again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Lots of stunning work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My, my, my haven't you been busy. Love everything I saw. I have been thinging about Instagram and a few other sites.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, so many beautiful things to look at! You need to slow down as you're making me look like a slug HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have been busy. Lots of great work to take in. Like the background on your first Moebius tile. The sparkle showed up well. Like the boldness of your Duo-tangle. Really like the color in the ones where you were trying Margaret Bremner's technique. The shoe's look interesting. What did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh...Whoa! This is unbelievable. My favorite are your zentangle love cards. The colors are just stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit :)