Thursday, May 8, 2014

Pines - new pattern

I drew this ZIA a couple of weeks ago and several people showed an interest and asked me for the name of the tangle.  I didn't have a name and didn't have a step out.  

Here is the step out to my newest tangle named 'Pines' (I really wanted to name it Alpine or Alps but those were both taken) I have no idea what those patterns look like as I couldn't find them when I searched, so am hoping my pattern is different.

In this step out I started with pencil (not traditional Zentangle style, I know) and then I have showed it using pen and both styles look fine.

Thank you for your interest - I would love to see your interpretations.



 my original ZIA



 Close up of variations


3 comments:

  1. Wonderfully!
    Thank you, thank you! ;o))
    Greetings from Deuschland, * Manja *

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luvverly Patterns ! Nice to see yet another Aussie who loves tangling as I do. I am in Townsville Nth Queensland, so Greetings from the Tropics !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit :)