Saturday, May 18, 2013

AIM#11 - Fengle

AIM#11 - Fengle by Poppie_60
AIM#11 - Fengle, a photo by Poppie_60 on Flickr.


AIM#11 - Fengle

Adventures In Monotangles with Roy Stauffer mindful-creations.blogspot.com.au/

This week Roy's pick is to use Fengle - I enjoyed doing this one and surprisingly didn't take me long to do.

It was nice to revisit this tangle as I hardly use it. The string for this is Tangle Pattern String #50 by Zentangle co-founder Maria Thomas. (I disregarded the loops :)

thanks for looking - your comments are most welcome

Happy Sunday! :)

4 comments:

  1. Goodness, Lila, there are so many ways to let a person know that you love their work. Hope you know that I am the same as grandmajean2323 :) Yes, I admired this on flickr and here as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like your grid fill on this. That along with the black background makes them look as if they are lifting off the page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like what you did, there is a lot of depth in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very differend and sooo beautyfull

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit :)