Friday, May 17, 2013

AIM#10

AIM#10 by Poppie_60
AIM#10, a photo by Poppie_60 on Flickr.

HI-CS

I've run out of time and have missed the deadline (I had finished this last night but it was getting very late to be uploaded) Oh well, nevermind :)

I do find these Monotangle Adventures quite challenging. I haven't seen what others have done yet - I never know whether you can add patterns within the nominated tangle.

If you have time please visit Roy's Blog mindful-creations.blogspot.com.au/ to see other interpretations.

I decided on an oval shape as I felt Hi-Cs lent itself to dimension and depth... I added some shading - could be better


I can see Adventure #11 Fengle is up and running - can't wait, haven't visited Fengle in a long while.

Oh, another thing - can you see 'Kuke' in the background? lol I have a couple of pieces going at the same time. Didn't realise when taking the pic that it had come through the page :)

thank you for your visit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit :)