Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Weekly Challenge #145: "New Official Tangle: Quib"

Well, here I am - I've missed out on so many Weekly Challenges with the Diva as I was having too much fun and relaxation in sunny Florida.  Not only that I got to spend some quality time with my sweetheart.  It's not easy being in a long distant relationship and I am so grateful to have spent 2 months with him.  Leaving him just gets harder and harder - it's heartbreaking.  But for now that's what we can do until things get sorted out.

I'm not so sure about this new official tangle... I don't see many possibilities really.  I wanted to see if I could showcase it in a different light by using it in the hair, rather than something more abstract.  This is what I came up with - not too many tangles in the background as to not lose the effect.  I hope you like it and as always thanks for visiting my Blog.  Your comments are very much appreciated.  :)


5 comments:

  1. Ooh clever lady! Mine's very ordinary. I understand what you mean about not being sure what to do with it....
    Will have to work on it methinks.
    Thanks for your note. Am good thanks. Just been busy with life stuff. Glad you had a good time in FL. :@) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes a wonderful "container" for the ladies hair! Thanks for a fun variation on this tangle.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit :)