Friday, August 2, 2013

Bibs and Bobs

I have been so busy this week and I finally managed to get some tangling done - so here is my entry to this week's Diva Challenge.  Not quite what I imagined it to look like and I am happy with it - I used 'Pais' for the string and ended up putting a border of 'Nvelope'.  Also came across a pattern by Traci Frogly called Thumbprintz - its fab!! I love it!!


Next I was playing and come up with this pattern I named 'S' pots.  I haven't seen one like it posted and in any case it's my version.  I quite like it and for me it is so versatile - has lots of potential - I hope you like it too :)


This is what started the ball rolling with the 'S' pots pattern and went on from there.


another not finished as I will most likely add some colour


Stumbled across this great pattern by Traci Frogly called 'Thumbprintz'  I love it!! thanks Traci - seen here Thumbprintz

and last but not least a piece I've been working on in my lunchbreak using a yummy pinkish bingo marker :)

Thanks for your visit.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit :)