Friday, March 29, 2013

Weekly Challenge #111 More-Mooka-Madness Monotangle-Mania

oops! I didn't realise until I uploaded that it was a monotangle. :)

Mooka, is one I avoid at all costs - something about it - maybe cause I find it difficult to incorporate in my work :) I do love the flowy style of our tangling colleagues, but I would say, my works are more structured in appearance - not to say I plan because I don't, I just take it to where it takes me - love the element of surprise :)

go here iamthedivaczt.blogspot.com.au/ to see other works - I'll try to get through them all - there are so many and my time is limited of late :)

thanks for looking :)

Mooka #2

3 comments:

  1. Lila, your explanation of avoiding Mooka is so true!! But now you've proved, that you CAN!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, gorgeous, really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both tiles are really beautiful Lila!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit :)