Thursday, September 13, 2012

Here Goes

Well, hello there - glad you found me :)

This Blogging business is very confusing to me.  As some of you know, I did manage to open a Google account, and this Blog, several weeks ago (How cool was that?) but then what? lol.   I tried reading up on it and that got me even more bamboozled, so today decided to write me up a post.(fingers crossed :))

Firstly, apologies to all who 'visited' my blog and found nothing.  I needed an account to be able to comment on your Blogs.  I'll get there (sooner or later hehe)

What to write about? hmmm.... I have been on leave this week so have had lots of free time to do what I love doing - 'doodle/tangling' of course!! 

I first stumbled on the word 'Zentangle' around Christmas time in 2011.  Who knew my pastime had a name!!

Now, please excuse me as I know there are rules about using that term and I don't know how to put the 'R' next to the word.  Here is some Legal information http://www.zentangle.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=28&Itemid=29 if you would like to read up on it.

I hope to be able to post some of my ZIA (Zentangled Inspired Art) as soon as I figure out how.

So for now, that is all folks!  I will BBL :) 

Rainbows and Butterflies :)



2 comments:

  1. Hi Lila, Love your new blog! I love the pink color, the poppies and the name. Good luck with it. I've been thinking about starting one but I don't have any notion of how to start - lol. Looking forward to checking back in and seeing what you're up to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ronnie, thank you very much and glad you found your way around. I came across your comment yesterday, but I only just found where it was! haha.... hmmmm I wish I could help you but I'm a novice still trying to figure things out - like posting pics, instead of clicking on the little 'Blogger' icon in Flickr... we will get there - looking forward to seeing yours up and running :)

      Delete

Thank you for your visit :)