Monday, April 20, 2020

Mandala Colouring Pages - April Days 22 to 30

Hi Everyone!

Welcome to my April 2020 Mandala colouring pages, Days 22 to 30.

This week I'm posting 9 pages which brings us to the end of this activity.

I do hope you've had a chance to join in.  If you have, drop me a comment, I would love to know and see your colouring.

Thinking of you all during our time of self distancing and pray you and your families are safe and healthy.

A reminder, I now have 2 Instagram accounts:  lilyline_designs and my everyday account poppie_60

Don't forget to tag me or use #mandalilyapril2020.

Stay strong, stay well and stay home 

Love and Light xx





Day 22
Day 23


Day 24

Day 25

Day 26


Day 27



Day 28


Day 29


Day 30



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit :)