Thursday, June 4, 2015

New Pattern 'Molly'

I was flicking through a fashion magazine whilst waiting for my daughter to get her hair done at the hairdresser's last night and came across a dress with lots of lacework that struck my eye.

It's similar to this and I have not seen any step-outs for a pattern like this.  Please let me know if you have seen it.

Don't ask me why but 'Molly' was calling - so I named it so :)

I haven't played with it all that much and hope to explore it some more when I have some time.

I do hope you like it and try it out yourself - I would love to see your interpretations.

Thank you for stopping by - Have a lovely day :)




1 comment:

  1. WOW! I adore what you did to the right of the red step-outs with the three-by-three pattern!!! It looks like something Frank Lloyd Wright would have designed and the shading is exquisite! Well done! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit :)