Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Weekly Challenge #197: "New Official Tangle - Arukas"

Hi Everyone! It's great to see Laura back and that Artoo is recovering slowly.

I'm going to make this a quick post as it's after midnight and I'm getting tired (so hard to wake up these days - life is busy busy and I find myself juggling with too many pots on the boil.

This week, the challenge is to use Arukas, the latest pattern by Molly Hollibough - I saw it about a week ago and its one I wanted to try out.  Well, tonight was the night.

I went ahead and did 2 tiles - oh and I tangled a small star during my lunch break today.

The first piece is very angular and rigid - the second tile is more freeform.

This week I was asked if I wouldn't mind if my newest pattern 'Violeta' could be the focus of this week's challenge with the Wacky Zentangle Weekly Challenges Facebook Group - I'm excited (Of course I said yes :) )





12 comments:

  1. Nice to see the variety of way you used this new one. Off to try some more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Arukas tiles! Great use of colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the art deco feel to your Arukas...I am enjoying seeing all the variations! Your coloring is gorgeous too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a variety. They are all lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Je suis étonnée de voir comme les variations apportées à ce motif sont très riches et variées. J'aime beaucoup vos trois dessins et surtout le deuxième.
    I am surprised to see how changes made to this pattern are rich and varied. I love your three tiles and especially the second.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful all three! Great varaitions of Akuras!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very pretty tiles - love the art deco feel of the third one

    ReplyDelete
  8. All three are beautiful. The first remind me a straw christmas ornament :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You really used Arukas in so many fun ways. All are beautifully done :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit :)