Monday, November 5, 2012

Weekly Challenge #94: "UMT v. X: Socc"

This week's challenge is to use Erin Olsen's (from The Bright Owl) tangle called 'Socc'.

I've not come across this pattern and I loved the look at first sight. 

This piece is another full on one - must be my mood lately.  It's actually a remnant from Beads of Courage week that I hadn't finished :)

Thank you for looking - it is past 2am and really should go to bed - and I will as soon as I upload this pic.  I will have more time to view other entries tomorrow night :)

Thank you for all my lovely comments from last weeks challenge - they are very sweet and encouraging - they mean a lot to me :)

Have a lovely week Everyone!!




1 comment:

  1. This is very nice. I love the colour contrasts. Socc works really well on the black background.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit :)