Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Weekly Challenge #169: String Theory: Circles

This week's challenge is to use circles as your string.  I had an idea of what I wanted to do and I knew I wanted to use Sue Jacob's Ditto tangle - I love using it in this way and is a favourite of mine.  The central circle is tangled with my version of Florz and the outside is Deelite

Laura is amazing, even though she and Artoo have been sick, she still manages to come up with another weekly challenge.  I hope they are feeling a whole lot better now. 

I hope to have time to finish off another piece I started today.  For now, here is entry number 1.

Thank you for your visits and comments on last week's Diva challenge.  I really do appreciate it.

 


9 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Lila. I haven't used Ditto yet, so I think I need to go check it out. I also like your tangle, Deelite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work, Lila. You are so precise. I've got to learn Deelite, and Ditto. You make them look Sooo good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your choice of patterns is great and so lovely drawn. Also your colours are striking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colors and design! And I'm flattered that you used Ditto so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning. I like the color and the symmetry. Like the perspective that you achieved in the middle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful - and that section in the middle is incredible! The dimension, texture, colour - it's got it all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very pretty. I like how you have evoked the feeling of movement. I can imagine that those white circles are slowly rotating.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit :)