Sunday, May 4, 2014

Chechain - new pattern

Thinking of a name for this pattern got me bamboozled.  A few people made some cool suggestions such as 'tread' and 'bike chain' - others said it looks like some masks - thanks for your input guys.  As for me, I thought of 'Industrious' because it reminds me of hardware such as nuts and bolts and screws but I wasn't big on that name - so the name is now 'Chechain'.

Thank you for stopping by - I hope you had a lovely weekend, it's been so cold and windy here - I think I forgot that it gets cold here coming on winter :)







4 comments:

  1. Wow, danke! ;o)
    Schönen Sonntag,*Manja*

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome pattern! I'm just getting into tangling and I'm loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like this tangle. I love the name - every time I say it I hear this song, "Chain of Fools". There's a line where the singer - maybe Aretha Franklin, I am not sure, goes "che. . che . . chain". So funny to think of that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an awesome Pattern, Lila. I love the mechanics of it. There will be lots of practice time ahead to do this Pattern Justice. It is going to be a favorite. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit :)