Monday, April 13, 2020

Mandala Colouring Pages - April Days 15 to 21

Hiya All

I hope you've had a lovely week and a beautiful Easter.  Times have definitely changed and I hope you have had the chance to connect with your family, friends and loved ones.  As for me, I had a fairly relaxing day, starting with an early morning drive then did some baking in the afternoon.  My whole family live in Australia and we video chat regularly - I caught up with my children, grandchildren, my dear mum, sister and niece.  I miss them all dearly, it is lonely and I am grateful we can at least keep in touch virtually.

I pray you and your family are safe and healthy and if you've been ill with this nasty virus, I pray for a speedy recovery. xx

How is your colouring going? Have you made some time for self care and reflection?  I've seen some gorgeous Mandalas - it makes me happy and I greatly appreciate you joining in. Thank you.

Below are Days 15 to 21!! Wow! how time flies.  So far I'm on track with my goal of posting the whole week in advance.  This time I decided to post only the detailed Mandalas.  I do hope you like them and find time to colour them in.

A reminder, I now have 2 Instagram accounts:  lilyline_designs and my everyday account poppie_60

Don't forget to tag me or use #mandalilyapril2020.

Stay strong, stay well and stay home 

Love and Light xx




Day 15

 Day 16
 Day 17
 Day 18
 Day 19
 Day 20
 Day 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit :)